Monday, January 26, 2009

Buyer Freebie

As a Realtor, part of my job is to help make the buying process easier and more comfortable for you, my client. I understand how emotionally charged it can be, as a “sort of” home purchase is rather like a “sort of” pregnancy.

In order to raise the comfort factor, I usually take folks out for a complimentary, no obligation preview of 3 listings. I would ascertain from you - your preferred home features, price point, and then hand-select 3 listings specifically for you.

I pick you up and drop you off, from a mutually convenient location.

The benefits to you:
¨ You see what your housing budget looks like in real life (in bricks and mortar)
¨ You get to test the waters, so to speak, to see if how I can help you and if we would be compatible
¨ There is absolutely no obligation to you!

Hiring me as your real estate representative is something we could discuss at a later date. Of course, I would be honoured to have you as my client, and would greatly value your business. But after our time together, the choice would be yours!

So, if this is something that would interest you, please drop a line.

Let’s kick-start your home-buying process TODAY!

Lindsay
www.powerofpositive.ca
416-809-6245